Monday 29 February 2016

Branding a colleague

I offered myself to brand my colleage Connell. I had a chat with him about his personal and professional interests.

He stated a few facts about him. Another colleague that was working with us highlighted that Connell always works with mindmaps. It's actually something very characteristic of him. I combined that feature with the fact that he considers himself a digital designer that could work as a theme.

I thought about computer circuits, as they look like very complex mind maps. Combined with his favourite colour, blue, it acquired a neon futuristic look that he liked. Not only that, but he agreed that the mindmap idea really represents him.




Choosing a typeface, I asked him to make a test to know what kind of typefaces would work for him. But the results weren't great, so I made text keeping in mind how I see him. After that test, and some research into other typefaces, I showed him around 10 different choices. He really liked my selection, and chose one of the typefaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment