Thursday 18 February 2016

Contacting people I admire

Last week with one of my favourite cinematographers (Salvador Lleo) to present myself and ask him for feedback about my work. I haven't had any replies yet. Hopefully I will get them soon.

On the other hand, a job opportunity as video editor came along from the comedian Russell Johnson, a voice actor that has a youtube channel with more than 3 million subscribers. I applied for the job, as I think it can get along with college too. Hopefully, it would be around 1-15 hours a week. It would be a great opportunity to do something related to comedy, which I always liked, and also to work along with someone I admire not just as a comedian, but as a professional. Not to mention the potential that the job position has itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment