Friday 26 February 2016

Lord Whitney

Yesterday we had the oportunity to visit the studio Lord Whitney and have a chat with the creative directors: Amy Lord and Rebekah Whitney.

At the end of the presentation they had for us, I had the opportunity to speak to both of them. I asked more about how to identify what's 'my thing'. They were very nice and interested in my concerns and their answers were very helpful.


I told them I am very interested in colour correction for photography and video, and for second year we have to identify our interest to go even further with it... but that didn't look like an interest that can be much developed. Rebekah gave me a very good piece of advise: try to do things that lead you to what you like to do. I never thought about it in that way.

We were also speaking about my experience in uni as a mature student, as well as some experiences they have had in their story.

A very nice experience to learn from that I'd like to repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment