Monday 1 May 2017

La Vida Moderna (Blogpost missing from PDF. Printed version included in folder)

La Vida Moderna (translated as The modern life) is a popular humour radio program in Spain. They constantly receive fan art they post on their social media profiles and I thought it was a good way to promote ones work, as the quality of these images are normally not professional and standing out shouldn't be hard.

I used the design I made for Studio Brief 1 OUGD505 and recycled it to make a new version this time starring the three comedians that present the show.

Original design:



New version:


They are always making jokes about one day making a program speaking like well educated lords. I thought that would be really fun and I encouraged them to do it with this poster which says:

"The modern life with David Broncano, Ignatius and Quequé. The clowns".

They loved it and used it the very same day I uploaded it to promote that day's episode. That got me a few followers which actually interact with what I share, something I was really missing in Twitter.

They shared my design on Facebook and Twitter and used the image to share their episode here:

No comments:

Post a Comment