Monday 1 May 2017

Final Presentation

PPP has been a module that has allowed me to focus on the professional aspect of graphic design. To me, it's really important that I have my professional profile as polished as possible by the end of the 3rd year. So this second year I've focused this module in understanding what being a professional creative means, and start to behave as one.

Also, the focus of the work I've produced on my second year has been on the graphic design aspects of cinematography. There were more slides than the ones I used for my presentation. But in order to fit the content in 7 minutes I had to get rid of some of them.These absent slides were about the studios I've been interested in and the work they produce, as well as details about my interaction with professional creatives.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment