Monday 16 April 2018

Placements turned down

At this point in time, I've had to turn down two offers for placements. The first one was to work in Anatomy in London. I'm not sure I can afford going to London during that time and I'd have to go between May and June, which might be very difficult as I will be moving out my current accomodation.

Map Charity also contacted me after a few weeks of my e-mail. They said they couldn't offer me placements, but I could do some unpaid work. Right now I think I can find paid work, but I told them that I wanted to know more. I'm not sure if I can help them, but if I can't I will be more than happy to put them in touch with other designers.

After a month, Polytechnic has also got in touch, but of course, everything from now until the end of the year has been planned and it's going to be very difficult for me to join them for placements. They asked if I had a job role lined up, to which I asked if they were considering hiring a designer. I also said that I would love to know more about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment