Saturday 21 April 2018

Meeting with La Escalera de Fumío for a project

Néstor is a partner at the agency La Escalera de Fumió, which I have previously talked about in other posts. This is a design agency I would like to work in once I move back to my hometown.

I e-mailed Néstor and told him that I'd like to do my last project about one of their biggest clients. He replied my e-mail by saying that it's wonderful that I'm that pro-active and that they appreciate the interest, but they had something going on more interesting.

They have a new client they are working on and there are several issues in their company. Néstor and I had an online meeting and he took me through the strategy they are doing for this client and the challenges they have in their communications. He told me that I could work on that in any way I wanted and catch up with them later on. If they liked my ideas and wanted to use them with the client, they'd include me in the project.

At this point, I think being invited over to work with them on that project would be an amazing experience, but right now I think it's more important to find a solution that is aligned with all the other aspects of the brand. This solution will become the last brief for studio practice and it will hopefully make an impact in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment