Saturday 28 April 2018

End of placements at LazenbyBrown

Placements at LazenbyBrown came to an end after 3 weeks working with them. It was a great experience where I had the chance to work with strategy and graphic design, having loads of freedom and just a few directions.

I did the strategy for an educational programme in finance for teenagers as well as some stylescapes to show some possible ways the visual identity could evolve to. I also helped them with ideas for the name, putting in practice the course of naming I did before the beginning of 3rd year. I helped them to put together a presentation they used for their clients to make them feel part of the design process. This kind of information (values, mission of the company, etc) shouldn't be shared, but these are the stylescapes made. This client chose the third option.




Also, I did the strategy of a chain of coffee shops that aim to be a place for family and friends as well as local pubs.

I made two different pinterest boards for them for both projects:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/AlexZorita/2080/

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/AlexZorita/wg/

In the last week, they needed help moving on the first project and asked me to come up with ideas for a logotype that used the whole three words of Two, Zero, and Eighty. These are some sketches and work produced:









No comments:

Post a Comment