Monday 6 February 2017

Potential visits in Berlin

For Berlin I would like to visit studios, as right now I'm interested in arranging placements for the future. Also, I've tried to find studios that have offices in Berlin and Barcelona, so I take the chance of visiting to expand my network towards the direction I am interested in.


Pulse Films
More sleep
Hello Me
Eden Spiekermann
State
Basics 09
UFOMAMMOOT
Elespacio (with studios in BCN and Berlin)
Bytepark
B-Reel (with studios in BCN and Berlin)
Batallion
Artificial Rome
Aperto
Ape Unit
Gaul and friends
TwoPoints (with studios in BCN and Berlin)
Boana (with studios in BCN and Berlin)

I've already mailed those with offices in both Barcelona and Berlin showing interest in their work and asking about having an interview. If they don't answer I'll just go and say hello. What's the worst that can happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment