Tuesday 21 February 2017

Buttercrumble

Buttercrumble's talk was very interesting as they pointed out what they consider the 3 most important points to keep in mind in order to be active in the industries: a good portfolio (this always confuses me, as I don't know if I have this), connections and exposure.

They also pointed out how important it is to collaborate with people out of your own discipline. In order to this, the steps are: research, identify what you can offer and excite them speaking about what you love. To do this, it's important to identify what platforms work best depending on what is the type of work being produced.

They, and also the others that gave talks that day, insisted in the importance of Twitter. That made me give it another chance, which has given me the chance to chat with the film director and writer Antonio Boneu.

No comments:

Post a Comment