Tuesday 20 March 2018

Priyesh: Alumni at Two Times Elliott

After doing a follow up of the Pentagram application with the original poster of the job position on Linkedin, I found out that I wasn't shortlisted. I spoke with John Watters about this and he recommended me to talk to Priyesh, alumni working now at Two Times Elliott. A studio I admire.

I messaged Priyesh and he has been very nice to me. With long messages full of useful information, we've got to talk about my work and he told me he was going to pass it to the creative director. I asked him for some feedback about it, if it's professional for him and if it is the kind of work they see in a strong application.

After some days, Priyesh got back to me and said that unfortunately, they are not looking for anyone at the moment. He said he had a look at my site and saw some nice work and recommended me to show my work physically as much as I could. I thanked him for everything and asked him to get in touch if he heard of any opportunity around.

No comments:

Post a Comment