Monday 26 March 2018

Courses

During this year I've been doing different courses online. Strategy in naming with Ignasi Fontvilla, editorial design with the legend Oscar Mariné and branding and identity with Saffron consultants. Soon, I'll start another one in art direction with Adrián Somoza and a UX masterclass with José Caballer. They will be combined to produce a brief to challenge myself, as I've been doing with the other courses.

The intentions with these courses are not only to find work to do for uni or to learn new skills. The work produced for this courses is reviewed by the designers in question, and that's a good opportunity to make them see my work and keep expanding my network to the people I really admire.

An example of this is the course I did with Ignasi Fontvilla in naming. This course allowed me to expand on certain points in my dissertation for COP, and I submitted one copy to Ignasi when it was finished. He not only read it, but gave me detailed feedback and put me in contact with a graphic designer that is aligned with his way of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment