Tuesday 19 December 2017

Design studios/agency in Las Palmas

Since I'm going home for Christmas, I thought it'd be a good opportunity to get in touch with local studios and agencies, as I would like to be able to work here.

I made a list of studios that I consider that can benefit from someone like me and where I can learn the business as well. These stuios are Muum Design, Help, Publexcan, Minima, Eureka, Avatara, Cúrcuma, Atlantis, Mr. Wolf, La Escalera de Fumío, Promedia, Claud, Grupo Creat1vo and Elástica.

I wrote an e-mail to all of them saying that I am visiting from England and I wanted to know more about what they do. About 5 or 6 of them replied me and some of them have scheduled a meeting with me. I called the others and I even got a job interview out of it!

Met with them and they told me very interesting things about the way they work and what they do, how much they usually charge, their goals and also their insights about the market.

These companies were Muum Design, Publexcan, Eurek and La Escalera de Fumío.

No comments:

Post a Comment