Sunday 17 December 2017

Business Cards

One of the things that were pending to be designed were business cards for the personal brand that was created a year ago. I wanted to create something that wasn't particularly striking in terms of production to avoid confusion in what I do, but I wanted something that left an impression.

I decided to design flat business cards on a thick stock with coloured edges of the same colour as the red used for the rest of the card. Two versions were needed: in Spanish and English. I also wanted to include a quote that summarised my way of looking for solutions when approaching problems, because I strongly believe that design solve problems and in marketing strategies it's succesful the one that does the opposite than what the common sense says.











After trying out different designs that followed the personal brand of the website, this was the design that was sent out to the company Moo, since they offer a very high quality business cards with edge colouring.






No comments:

Post a Comment