Friday 20 October 2017

1st Tutorial

On the first tutorial with Alec I was concerned if I could make the 2 briefs in the second half of the year. He suggested me to try not to do that and get the first brief done by January.

I was going to initially send a notebook for logo design, but Alec gave me a great idea (which was an extension of what Chris Do once told me about copying my favourite design studios): which is to make a physical publication of similar work to show them I understand what they are doing.

I think one single publication could be tailored for the studios I'm interested in as a fictional project based on similar briefs they've had in the past.

Other interesting designers he suggested me to check out were Cosstores, Paloma Wool and Document Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment