Monday 6 March 2017

Finally: my very own website

Some time ago I decided to update my Behance profile and only leave what I consider really relevant to my practice. Once I did that, I decided to take a step further: to have my own website.

I decided to use the platform myportfolio, from Adobe, since it links the content from Behance and what is changed in one place reflects into the other, which is very handy.

After spending too much time in the design this is the final result. Once the design was done, I decided to pay for the domain with my name. There's always an unconscious assumption that just because a website has its own domain it is more professional, so why not taking advantage of it for some pence a month. It is also recommended by everyone I've known.

The website not only shows my work, but it has links to my other social media profiles. It also has sections about who inspires me, an archive of awards or mentions, a link to this blog and an about section.

No comments:

Post a Comment