Friday 6 November 2015

Time Management

During last week we had the task to plan every single day during the morning so we could experiment what it is like.

This is the result:



After doing it I think this system can be useful for many people but I am not the case. The way I see life I think improvisation and doing things because I want to in an specific moment is part of my happiness. I like having order and being responsible about my obligations as well, but I work more motivated if I do it because I know I have to rather than doing it because a timetable says it.

Even though, after doing this, I think it's possible to make an schedule with some flexibility for improvisation, which is what I actually do, but it is not written anywhere. Having it written could help me manage my time better without getting to the limit of having everything under control, which doesn't work to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment