Tuesday 8 November 2016

5 things

- 5 things I've learned


Time management
Feedback (Give and receive)
Processes - Crafts
It's not about the best, but about who gets more involved
How to value stuff I don't like

- 5 things I want to know more about

What I want
Film industry
Psychology behind colours and shapes
Philosophy
The part of the industry I like (apart from film): studios, websites, etc

- 5 skills that are my strengths

Flexibility
In groups, I like everyone to add their bit
Reliable
Communication
Obsessed with accuracy and consistency

- 5 things I want to improve

Organisation
Openness
Design skills in general - grow as a designer, learn all I can
Networking
Interest ID

- 5 heroes

Mathew DiVito
Craig Wrobleski
Salvador Lleo
Andrzej Dragan
Massimo Vignelli

- 5 websites/resources areas

Design Taxi
Cultura Inquieta
gràffica info
Yorokobu
FilmmakerIQ.com
(When something interests me I look it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment