Friday 14 October 2016

Summery Graphic Design

This summer I planned several travels and I couldn't get a job because of the times these travels were taking place (I wasn't going to stay in the same place for more than a month).

At the same time I had the feeling that I was wasting my summer and I could do something more productive. I decided then to contact different studios or platforms that carry on a practice I am interested in.

Only one answered, and it was the TeamBackPack platform, the Spanish headquarters. It is an emerging platform aiming to give voice to small talented rappers. I showed them my work and offered my help in order to make this platform bigger.

For now I helped polishing a logo for T-shirts, made a video promotion for an event, a poster for that event and I have been helping with ideas for projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment