Wednesday 7 February 2018

Helping the Careers, Enterprise and Employability department

Since I have been participating in the workshops and activities this department in the university has been preparing for students, I've become familiar with Sharon and some of the great people that come in to deliver the workshops. One of them is Rick Ferguson, a man that has helped me a lot with my presentation skills and someone I admire very much.

One day I had a chat with him and I suggested him to expand his business online. The lessons he teaches are very valuable and many creatives and non creatives can benefit from it. I was offered to help to film one of his workshops, so I accepted without hesitating.

I think it's important to help those that once have helped you and it's also a great opportunity to become known in the sector of education to creatives for being someone serious and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment